Percy Family!

I have no idea how I missed posting this energetic family to the blog!  This summer, when the weather was nuts, yes it was NUTS, I headed out to meet the Percy family for a photosession with their three kids.  We had to stop part way through since there was a sudden storm, but we continued the following weekend and got some cute images of the family.


We have something in common - we both are parents with multiples!  The busy ever in motion family made me feel right at home.  We even found a SNAKE.  Yes, mom stepped back, but dad and the boys were right in there.  I caught a glimpse of chivalry in dad - he was sweet enough to keep the snake away from mom. 


Well, here's that sneak peek you should have seen this summer!
Hope the school year has been off to a running start for you!  :)  Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your family.

~Lee-Ann

Comments