Follow Your Dreams! || Leamington and surrounding area natural light photographer

I saw a hand drawn version of this the other day and the first thought was, 'I HAVE TO TRY THIS WITH JER!!"  And so I did.

He wants a BIG version of this in his room.  I think this request will be accommodated.  I just love the message, and the story telling of this concept.

Thank you to the original artist!  I wish I knew who you are....

(pst, click on the image to enlarge it)

Happy flying my friends...!

Find me on FACEBOOK   THE WEB PAGE

Comments

  1. I LOVE this!!!!! You did a fabulous job! You have such a gift with children Lee-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenn, thanks! I didn't see your comment until today...sorry about that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! this is soooo great! gotta get me a cape for josiah! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!! i'll have to remember this with my lil monkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a cape last week and kind of want to do this myself... with pictures of me! LOL Just kidding but super cute idea! And your banner image with your logo on it is so cute!!! I can't even tell you how much I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! He must be so proud of his photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment