Family Sessions! Leamington and Windsor Family Photographer


So glad we were able to head out after the day of rain - the colours are always so much more vibrant and deep, and the light is so clear and beautiful.  I had the opportunity to photograph this family a couple of years ago, and was so looking forward to seeing just how much they had changed.  Cool thing - Mom will be teaching my son next semester!  To my surprise, Dad noticed that I was shooting with a different model of camera.  Not sure even I would have noticed that!   

Thanks so much for the privilege of working with you again!

Don't you just LOVE this black and white conversion?




Find me on facebook!    If you'd like more info about booking your own session - please email me at gingersnapsyou@gmail.com

Peace!

Comments